The Introduction

 

 


Hello and Welcome to my blog.  

This has been on my mind for years, and I still don't have a real clue of what I will be putting on here. I am thinking of talking about Kilts, The Celtic Culture and the hot topic right now American Politics. I do know that my blogs will be an educational and opinion pieces most of the time. I enjoy teaching people about many different subjects and i may alsoo add my ideas on writing, since I am a writer and published author as well. There is so much that can be talked and discussed about in a blog. SO I hope you enjoy, comment when you can, as I will comment back to you as much as my busy schedule will allow. I will be posting at least once a week, but will try to do twice a week if I can. I will post new blogs right now on Wednesday afternoon PST. 

Thanks,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Renaissance Faire Interesting Information

Gardnerian Wicca

Wedding Photography Pt 2